Why, it’s another recipe.
Completely easy to make and looks awesome enough that you also look awesome due to your association with the awesomeness. Taste good also.
You will need:
- Green beans – one handful per person
- Cherry tomatoes – 125g per person (they come in little 250g pottles)
- Fresh mint – half a handful per person
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Crushed garlic (the kind in a jar pre-crushed is actually probably best)
- One pot
- One biggish bowl
- A knife
- One tiny bowl
- Put water in the pot and heat that motherfucker.
- While you’re waiting for it to boil, cut your beans mainly in half.
- Cut your cherry tomatoes in half also.
- Roughly chop up the fresh mint.
- In your tiny bowl, mix one tablespoon of balsamic, four tablespoons of olive oil, one teaspoon of garlic and most of the mint.
- Mix that shit in with the cherry tomatoes in your biggish bowl.
- The water’s boiling now. Salt it and put the beans in for two minutes – almost exactly.
- Pull them out. Don’t use your hand to do this. The water’s hot. What are you, stupid? Anyway, they’re nice and hot and also still crunchy.
- Mix it all together.
- Throw the little bit of remaining mint in for extra still-greenness.
Eat it warm or cold. I recommend warm. It’s crazy good and healthy to boot.